The Parents and Friends Association enhances and supports the school community by providing opportunities for social interaction, participation and contribution for parents and friends whose common interests relate to the school.
- Strong relationships built within the school community.
- Partnerships created between parents, friends, teachers and School Council.
- Regular meetings held, bringing together interested people.
- opportunities provided for parents to socialise.
- Parent feedback provided to the principal, Council and other relevant school bodies.
- Funds raised from PFA events are reinvested into future PFA events, with excess funds being put towards school amenities.
- Diverse program of events offered.
- Integrated volunteer system for CSPS activities/events.
- Information provided to parents to extend their understanding of school issues.
- New families welcomed by the school and assisted in settling into the local community.
- Alumni supported to remain connected to the school.
But, most importantly the PFA is the voice of the parents of CSPS and is a fun, social and rewarding experience.